Office of Technology and Child Nutrition

Technology Tips for Parents and Students



What if your technology item doesn’t work? Sign into the OZ website and report it. You can self-register and report all technology problems to OZ directly!


Email accounts

Picture ID Cards with door access

  • Request through your principal.

  • Requires a picture of head/shoulders which can be taken by your principal and emailed to the Technology Director. or you can actually make an appointment and stop by the Technology office to have it taken.

  • For full time employees.

  • THIS IS A KEY!  REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY IF LOST to your principal or to the Technology Director!

  • If you move to a different school, have your principal request that your access be changed.


  • Student Laptop Handbook

  • Request through your principal.

  • Be sure to report to your principal if you damage your laptop.  Normal wear and tear is expected.

  • If you want to purchase or plug anything new into the building’s network wiring or the wireless network (school owned only, personal devices not allowed), you must first get it approved through the county technology office no matter what funding source.  Our network is county wide and what you do in your school could affect the entire network.

What if you need something new?

  • All items require a funding source. Directly contact the Technology Director once you have a funding source for a quote.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) MAIL: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)FAX: (202) 690-7442; or (3) .

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Please address food service concerns for Braxton County Schools to:

Leatha G. Williams, Director of Technology, Assessment and Food Service

304-765-7101 ext 473


Kelly Maynor, Child Nutrition Secretary

304-765-7101 ext 728

Dr. Leatha Williams - Director

Phone: 304-765-7101 Ext. 473
Fax: 304-765-7148

Kelly Wilmoth - Executive Secretary

Phone: 304-765-7101 Ext. 728

Roger Singleton - Technology Support Specialist

Phone: 304-765-7101 Ext. 746

William Wells - Technology Support Specialist

Phone: 304-765-7101 Ext. 232

School Technology Contacts

Josh Porto - BCHS

Duane Williams - BCMS

Burnsville Elementary - Jessica Vandernick

Davis Elementary - Mary Moyers

Flatwoods Elementary - Jennifer Arambula

Frametown Elementary - Adison Woods

Little Birch Elementary - Jennifer Berry

Sutton Elementary - Jessica Rose